my luxorious arabian dream :)

12

my luxorious arabian dream :)

KATKA

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

Gita
Lux, elegant, and soooo blink!!
very nice color mixing u have there, and well placing , luv it!!

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

Chereen Meloidia
very pretty and luxury
yess i like the mixing of the color and how your arrangement, make it so beautiful
two thumb up b(^^)d

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

Aardvark Mario Mazbalian
My darling...this is HEAVEN! Best of luck! <3
Make a house...make a better one....and try to do the best possible.......Priceless!

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

KATKA
thank you all :) I see here many wonderful houses,I´ ll comment more of them. Because it´ s so nice to tell everybody of you that all together "we are the champions" :) well see my comments later guys, my heaven is ready (thanks MASTER)  :) now I can enjoy your houses :)
PIRANHA

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

Loulou
Every square of genius. Spacious, well placed and luxurious. Fit for a Queen! Well done!

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

khristie71383
so wonderful... what can i say! i love it!
~*chikay*~

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

irfanohirfan
Aladdin will feel so luxurious there
Nice Katka
there's no life without problems
__________________________
                                                                       best regards,

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

KATKA
aaahahaaa THANKS IRFAN :) I will have wishes also for you - in this case :)) TY..
PIRANHA

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

WOOHOOgirl
This house is absolutelly greatest I´ve ever seen!!!! Every item has own place and corresponds with another, the colours are tuned perfectly, I love it like no other!!!

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

BANALITY
PERFECT! GEORGOUS! AMAZING!   are you Arabian?

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

mildaevilda
place where dreams come true

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

zacka123
very beautiful
ZakaThustra

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

Lillyboo
This house is like a dream home. I wish, I wish, I wish for a house like this!!! Fabulous job :)
Lilyboo <3

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

Farha Rahman
Superb....I love it Katka

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

Booc1
Georgeous, lux, wonderfull, absolutely amazing house where everything has its own perfect place and everything comes hand in hand with the other things...LOVE IT!

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

AngelEyes
Now I know what a dream house does mean! The only word that comes to my mind is PERFECT! Are you an architect? Because if you are, pleeeeease build to me real house like that :)

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)

Carine
AMAZING! good job well done <3

Re: my luxorious arabian dream :)