my urban gorilla pal (racsit)

twindon
(my urban gorilla pal) seriously this is very racist, highly offensive and need to be renamed or taken out of the game period. this is a game we all play for fun and spend money on at times, however we do not expect to log on and see below the belt racist jabs thrown at people and expect them to over look things of this nature. I have played many apps in my time and never in all the years have i know the app its self do anything this offensive. this needs to be taken care of A.S.A.P for its noticed by others and gets to far out of hand.
                                          thank you kindly Mr Michael Zellars

Re: my urban gorilla pal (racsit)

twindon
SAW THAT JUST AS YOU I WAS HIGHLY OFFENDED MAYBE THEY WILL CHANGE THE NAME OR SOMETHING. ITS A SHAME WE LIVE IN A WORLD WHERE PEOPLE NEVER SEEM TO CHANGE OR GROW. I THINK I WILL SIT BACK AND WATCH IF THERE'S NO CORRECTIONS IM DONE AND MAYBE THIS SHOULD THEN BE REPORTED ELSE WHERE AS WELL. BECAUSE ITS JUST WRONG.

Re: my urban gorilla pal (racsit)

kkpc
please tell me how this is racist, i don't understand, i only see a cute, decor item for fitness week but i don't know everything and am open to being corrected.

                                                                                            -kkpc

Re: my urban gorilla pal (racsit)

mizzlina
I dont think it is