quests...

Theresa
where do i put my complaint regarding the quests?!?! i am a very active player, but still can not manage to complete the last 4 quests on time!!! i am getting very frustrated with this. Also my neighbors are unable to send me gifts to help bc the game keeps reloading on them. many are telling me they are going to quit the game and i am becoming discouraged in even continuing to try to make the quests at this point. Can someone offer me any advice or the direct link to complain about my issue. i'm sure its not just me...