"oops, we've hit a snag. Try refreshing your browser. Fingers crossed!"

"oops, we've hit a snag. Try refreshing your browser. Fingers crossed!"

`yine88a
The Sims Social has not been loading for overnight now on my account. It kept saying "oops, we've hit a snag. Try refreshing your browser. Fingers crossed!". I've tried several things like logging in from another computer, refreshing my browser, and restarting my computer. I think the problem is with my facebook account because I tried playing from my bf facebook account and it worked just fine.