rooms, furniture,decoration etc.. gone!

debrakehoe61
2 rooms EVERY THING in them pc , fire place , furniture ,book cases ,etc,,, gone! no where in storage :(

Re: rooms, furniture,decoration etc.. gone!

Wyskas
Have you check in the build section for the room?

Re: rooms, furniture,decoration etc.. gone!

slctenniz07
Hi all my furniture is gone too!!! I still have my rooms but none of my furniture! Im so peeved by this. They really need to fix all the bugs and glitches. They should have done that before they even released the game. It's BS.

Re: rooms, furniture,decoration etc.. gone!

jamesKward
 I have some home decorating idea at vivahomedecor